MAME 0.175 has been released. Visit http://mamedev.org/?p=427 for more information.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06244: [Speed] (namconb1.c) machbrkr, outfxies: Degraded performance speed (Osso)
- 06241: [Crash/Freeze] Most sets in neodriv.hxx: cheats enabled cause MAME to crash (cuavas)
- 06235: [Graphics] (pacman.c) pacman: X and Y flip bits are ignored when sprite is rendered at top of screen due to vertical wrapping (Robbbert)
- 06234: [DIP/Input] (nbmj9195.c) mscoutm, imekura, mjegolf: Incorrect inputs in some mahjong games (Tourniquet)
- 03321: [DIP/Input] (mario.c) mario: Dip switch titles for bonus life don't match gameplay (anikom15)
- 06225: [Crash/Freeze] (midtunit.c) mk, mk2: Game doesn't start - crash while loading (cuavas)
- 06196: [Interface] Window mode, can't set window size anymore (bradhugh)
- 06222: [Graphics] Artwork + HLSL + Vector Game = Cropped Screen and Wrong Screen Position (Jezze)
- 06195: [Crash/Freeze] -video BGFX is crashing after selecting 'Select New Machine' and launching another machine (Ryan Holtz)
- 06223: [Crash/Freeze] (ataxx.c) All sets in ataxx.cpp: Fatal error: Missing some required objects, unable to proceed (Tafoid)
- 06221: [Interface] PLUGINS: pluginspath option not fully recognized (crazyc)
- 06236: [Misc.] (ptcsol.c) sol20: SVT format file names problem! (Robbbert)
- 05783: [Misc.] (ptcsol.c) sol20: SVT format differs from Solace emu! (Robbbert)
- 06215: [Misc.] (sorcerer.c) sorcererd: Refuse to load some cpm programs! (Robbbert)
-Further improvements to the Patinho Feio driver & CPU [Felipe Sanches]
-atarigen: Remove the slapstic direct update handler, which hasn't been
necessary since direct access has been enhanced to work correctly on
handlers, years ago [O. Galibert]
-sloop: Direct update handler unneeded too [O. Galibert]
-esb: Direct update for slapstic gone too [O. Galibert]
-gameboy: Improved support for M161 and MMM01 mappers. [Tauwasser]
-n64dd: Change N64DD to use harddisk device instead of quikload device.
Updated checksum for Randnet disk, previous conversion was faulty. [Happy]
-West Story improvements: the NMI story [AJR]
* Thoroughly reworked weststry memory map based on M68000 code
* FG tilemap scrolling implemented for weststry
* Sound hooked up, but doesn't fully work (YM3812 stops sending IRQs)
* Various things documented in other bloodbro.cpp games
-Added color proms to Ozma Wars. [MASH]
-Merged ataxx.cpp into leland.cpp as they had a completely shared main
header file (leland.h). [Tafoid]
-ui refactoring [Vas Crabb]
* Make ARRAY_LENGTH cause a compile error if used with a pointer/vector
* move menu classes into ::ui namesapce and reduce scope of many symbols
* Clean up text input code, move common operations to inline
* Fix numerous one-byte buffer overruns
* Don't flat-out ignore input beyond the C1 hole
* Fix decoding of SDL text input
-Added highly experimental SHARC recompiler (disabled by default)
-psx.xml: Added more information and small fixes to Japanese discs.
-Tetris + Cherry Master (+K, Canada Version, encrypted) hidden switch
documentation... [Ioannis Bampoulas]
-Merit Match Games driver: [Roberto Fresca]
* Added technical notes and corrected CRT 810 layout + old notes.
* Some cleanup for coding standards, and fixed Coinage DIP switches.
-Magic Fly driver: Refactored PCB layout and pinout with new findings
and PCB trace. Also added some technical notes [Roberto Fresca].
-Major Poker: [Roberto Fresca]
* Added missing G2 gal16v8d.
* Added missing PLDs, plus technical notes.
-Royal Card (Austrian, set 8): [Roberto Fresca]
* Added mirrored VRAM to $4000/$5000.
* Worked and added a default NVRAM. The game now is working properly.
-Buena Suerte: Completed the Protel PCB set. Rearranged the graphics
ROMs to get accurate gfx banks. Discrete sound needs to be traced.
Game is working properly. [Roberto Fresca]
-Buena Suerte (Protel PCB): Added technical notes and a WIP edge
connector and mech counters pinout. [Roberto Fresca, Gaby]
-Flaming 7: [Roberto Fresca]
* Added new technical notes.
* Flaming 7: Decrypted the graphics ROMs & fixed the gfxdecode.
Bipolar PROM decode is still wrong.
* Graphics Bank 1 is color-accurate. Added some technical notes
about the missing extra layer for bonus graphics with the
related VRAM used range
* Dedicated inputs + DIP switch bank #1.
* DIP switches bank #2: bonus pay & internal progressive.
* DIP switches bank #3: Maximum Bet, Coin-In Timeout, Denomination,
and Progressive Sign.
* DIP switches bank #2: Notes about Bonus Pay...
* DIP switches bank #3: Added Progressive Sign notes...
* Added a DIP switches table ASCII layout...
* Added Pay Table Diagram...
* Added Pinout Diagram...
* Documented the Cyberdyne Printer Harness circuitry.
* Fixed the bipolar PROM load. Also improved both graphics banks
colors. Colors now are close, but still imperfect.
-Flaming 7 (Taiwanese): Splitted a new machine driver, and added proper
gfxdecode. Improved the GFX bank #2. Still needs work... [Roberto Fresca]
-Flaming 7 (W-4 hardware): [Roberto Fresca]
* Added hand made electronic serial DS2401 dump, as a start of
electronic serial number support. Added technical notes.
* Added electronic serial DS2401 device. Still remaining the
connection and read routines.
* Connected the electronic serial DS2401 device to the proper
PPI8255 (PC6) line.
-Flaming 7 (W-4 hardware): correct DS2401 hookup and reverse-engineer
protection to get required serial number [Vas Crabb]
-Commodore PET Joysticks and Sound Device [Ken White]
-sun2: Preliminary MMU implementation, still has issues. [R. Belmont]
-sun2: MMU fixes, both VME and Multibus variants now POST and show
something. [R. Belmont]
-gbcolor.xml: Documented more Game Boy Color PCBs, based on no-intro
pictures [Fabio Priuli]
-vboy.xml: Documented a few Virtual Boy PCBs, based on no-intro
pictures [Fabio Priuli]
-Ignore cylinders, heads and sectors from identify device data, based
on the ATA 5 specification. [smf]
-Added CHS and LBA limits when the chd doesn't contain identify device
-Fix NeoGeo CD P2 inputs [fuzzbop]
-Update rainbow.cpp [Bavarese]
-Added comlist and commit commands to debugger.
comlist prints available comments in debugger console, commit will do
a bulk comadd and comsave operation. [Angelo Salese]
-Don't use AM_MASK on ram, you end up with an incorrect allocation size [O. Galibert]
-rainbow: led polarity [Baverese]
-sun2: fixed more MMU issues, added serial ports. [R. Belmont]
-Fix TGP parser crashing in Model 1 [SailorSat]
-Fixed network output to include all data [headkaze]
-naomi docs: 'Samba de Amigo Rev.A' cartridge contents identical to
already dumped Rev.B [f205v, ShouTime]
-lk201: fix 6805 clock to verified value [Lord Nightmare]
-sun3 updates: [R. Belmont]
* Split sun3 and sun3x archiectures, they're different enough
* Sun3 MMU and unique hardware implemented, all models now POST
including 3/2xx [R. Belmont]
-sun4 updates: [R. Belmont]
* Preliminary implementation of sun4c MMU and related hardware.
-gba.xml: documented some more Game Boy Advance PCBs. [Fabio Priuli]
-gba.cpp: several improvements [Fabio Priuli]
* Implemented emulation of the "General Purpose I/O" port (GPIO) of
* Hooked up S-3511 RTC emulation through the GPIO port. This allows
to avoid the "Internal battery has run dry [...] clock-based
events will no longer occur" messages in PokÃ©mon Emerald / Ruby /
Sapphire. This also promotes Sennen Kazoku to working state.
* Hooked up Boktai Light Sensor emulation through the GPIO port. This
allows to avoid the "Solar Sensor is broken" message in Boktai /
Bokura no Taiyou, which is now playable and to recharge your
weapons in all three games of the series. Light level has to be
chosen via the "Machine Configuration" menu, until we get some
kind of camera input.
* Hooked up Warioware Twist Gyroscope emulation through the GPIO
port. This allows to play the minigames, even if in some case the
input sensibility might need a few tweaks.
* Hooked up Warioware Twist & Drill Dozer Rumble emulation through
the GPIO port. MAME will now output a "Rumble" output bit (0 for
Rumble=OFF and 1 for Rumble=ON) whenever the games try to access
the Rumble componentâ€¦ third party applications can now listen to
the output and redirect it to some hardware that can "rumble" in
sync with the gameplay.
-gba.cpp: implemented emulation of the Tilt sensor used by Yoshiâ€™s
Universal Gravitation / Yoshi Topsy-Turvy / Yoshi no Banyuuinryoku
(and by Koro Koro Puzzle). Note that the calibration can seem a bit
tricky at first, because the emulated screen does not turn as the GBA
would... In order to properly calibrate the sensor, just keep pressed
right for a few seconds when requested to calibrate right inclination
(first calibration screen in Yoshi Universal Gravitation) so to get
the full right range; then keep pressed for left for a few seconds
when requested to calibrate left inclination (second calibration
screen in Yoshi Universal Gravitation) so to get the full left range.
-gb.cpp: Added Rumble emulation to the MBC-5 Game Boy Color games which
supported it. MAME will now output a "Rumble" output bit (0 for
Rumble=OFF and 1 for Rumble=ON) whenever the games try to access the
Rumble componentâ€¦ third party applications can now listen to the
output and redirect it to some hardware that can "rumble" in sync with
the gameplay. [Fabio Priuli]
-gb.cpp: Added partial RTC emulation to the MBC-3 Game Boy Color games
which supported it. Clock proceeds a bit too fast during gameplay, but
at least it is not stuck anymore to the time of first configuration.
-Netlist changes [Couriersud]
* Introduced HINT(device, hint) to clarify that hints are inheritent
and not specific to devices.
* Added improved profiling support to netlist. Statistics output now
proposes devices for which whole device activation/deactivation be
disabled. No significant improvement for pong, but breakout
experiences a 10% improvement.
* Introduced perftime_t and perfcount_t for gathering statistics.
These templates do not create any code if statistics are not kept.
* Make help2man ./nltool produce usuable output.
* Replaced shared_ptr by unique_ptr.
* Better seperation of setup_t and netlist_t.
* Fixed bugs in rdtsc code. Refactored timer code.
* Moved options code from include to cpp file.
* More truthtable refactoring. Removed half-finished code for
internal state support. As implemented, this would have had no
support for timing delays.
* All netlist device setup is now done in the device constructor. This
significantly increases readability and stability and allowed to remove
init_object calls and start calls.
* Removed a significant amount of dead code.
* Remove ATTR_HOT and ATTR_COLD. Refactored netlist_time.
* More STL usage and c++11.
* Get rid of nl_math. Remove nl_util.h and moved contents to
-Major refactoring of debugger core [Ryan Holtz]
* Eliminate globals/file statics
* Remove lots of stuff from global scope
* Use std::function for custom command registration
* Eliminate some trampolines
* Build fixes from Vas Crabb and balr0g
-n64.cpp: Disabled fast RAM, as it prevents watchpoints from working
and doesn't gain much on the interpreter core. [Ryan Holtz]
-rainbow.cpp: add 23-090b1 z80 arbitrator PROM dump [Lord Nightmare]
-Small update of italian traslation [AntoPISA]
-Fix keyboard shortcuts for disassembly comments pane [Vas Crabb]
* Win32 previously recognised Ctrl+N but menu incorrectly showed
* Qt showed Ctrl+C but it was swallowed by text editing and didn't
* Ctrl+N is now shown/used by Win32 and Qt (matches Cmd-N on OS X)
-Fix git version [Vas Crabb]
* git version is set by top-level make, not just when GENie runs
* can set IGNORE_GIT=1 for make to ignore git
* git ignored/unavailable uses "unknown" in version string
* mark modified trees as dirty
* note that version now comes from makefile
-A little change to device_image_interface::call_display to better
decouple UI fronted and image devices [F.Ulivi]
-Rom for GameKing 3 [PeT, James]
-Introduce dynamic_module [Giuseppe Gorgoglione]
-Remove Direct3D abstraction layer [Giuseppe Gorgoglione]
-Reverse-engineered Moto Frenzy security FPGA and implemented decryption code
[Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
-Make filesel current path clickable [Nathan Woods]
-fmtowns_cd.xml: added more info, based on Breiztiger's research [Fabio Priuli]
-fmtowns_flop.xml: added a new software list for floppy-only FM Towns
games (boot disks for CDs remain in the CD list, for easier
launching). Many thanks to r09 and Breiztiger for help with info and
images. [Fabio Priuli]
-gameboy: Added DMG v0 boot rom. [gekkio]
-abc80x: Added ROM version 1.05 for the 55-21046 disk controller. [Anders Sandahl]
-sdk80: Added correct monitor ROM. [Nigel Barnes]
-imds2: Added monitor versions 1.1 and 1.2. [Nigel Barnes]
-terminal: Fixed Color configuration. [Nigel Barnes]
-Memory fun [O.Galibert]
* Added AM_SELECT/addrselect field. Replaces the old
AM_MIRROR/AM_MASK combo used to mirror a handler and get the
mirrored bits in the offset.
* Removed mask and/or mirror from where it didn't belong. Simplified
a lot of instances of mask that just weren't needed, especially in
bus handlers. Used the short forms of install handlers where
* Replaced the 60s hippy, "It's cool man" range parameter handling in
map_range that tried to guess what was meant when the values
passed were not entirely sensible, by a cranky, diner
waitress-turned IRS auditor curmudgeon. Main control function has
a series of 14 tests just to find a reason to fatalerror out your
requests. You have been warned.
-Fixed double hyphen in -pipe [belegdol]
-abc802,abc806: Added LUXNET BIOSes. [Anders Sandahl]
-Added command strobe callback interface for LDV1000, and hooked it up
to esh.cpp driver. [Angelo Salese]
-raiden2cop.cpp: Fixed BCD overflow score bug in Godzilla
-eeprom: Not a device_memory_interface [O. Galibert]
-cdi.xml: added info about original disks. [Fabio Priuli]
-intelfsh, i2cmem: Not a device_memory_interface either [O. Galibert]
-aristmk5.cpp improvements: [Heihachi_73]
* reorganized sets based on their actual description.
* Added proper descriptions to most sets.
* unified rom naming and added a few sets that were missing.
-aristmk6.cpp improvements: [Heihachi_73]
* reorganized sets based on their actual description and removed a
few sets which were hacked or incomplete, compared to their
* unified rom naming and fixed loading offset in games which use the
expansion board. Also added a few sets that were missing.
-aristmk6.cpp: fixed BIOS loading and some BIOS naming; removed an
overdumped BIOS and moved qnilese base PCB ROMS to the BIOS set.
[Heihachi_73, Fabio Priuli]
-decwritr.c: update the la120 driver documentation a bit, fixed memory
mirror related issue [Lord Nightmare] decwritr.c: documented the Caps
Lock key being a physical toggle [NeXT]
-emumem: Handlers on different subunits of the same address with
different address masks are now supported. [O. Galibert]
-Add basic SPARCv7 core [Ryan Holtz]
-halleyc: Some steps towards a better readability of the video code [O. Galibert]
-megadriv: improved description of many taiwanese unlicensed titles +
added dump of Ju Ji Ma Jiang II by Sun Green. [Fabio Priuli]
-emumem: Fix some issues [O. Galibert]
-newbrain fdc: fix mirrors w.r.t mask [O. Galibert]
-Added correct ROM labels to helifire [Porchy, Muddymusic, The Dumping Union]
-apollo: install the unmapped handler in the correct post-trampoline range [O. Galibert]
-l9nibble: If it's a tms9900, put one, because the 9980 address space
is too small [O. Galibert]
-prox180x,pve500: Map fix [O. Galibert]
-tms57002: I hadn't yet understood some of the, err, subtleties of the
memory subsystem [O. Galibert]
-improve SPARC disassembler: [Vas Crabb]
* Support SPARCv9
* Allow plug-in ASI comments
* Fix format of some opcodes
* Produce clr synthetic
* Allow running in v7, v8 and v9 modes
* Fix addcc/andcc in SPARCv7 mode and simplify integer op tables
* Allow ASI descriptions to be supplied with MCFG macro
* VIS I (UltraSPARC) and II (UltraSPARC III) support
* VIS 2+, VIS 3 and VIS 3B support
* Add several SPARC models to unidasm
-banctec: If it's a 6803, then use a 6803, duh [O. Galibert]
-M2COMM: hook up comm board in model2 (W.I.P.) [Ariane Fugmann]
-seibucop.cpp: Prevent cop_angle to overflow byte range. Fixes III to I
quadrant movements in Legionnaire and Heated Barrel. [Angelo Salese]
-sun4: add SPARC ASI descriptions [Vas Crabb]
-mac: Fix interactions between mirror and range [O. Galibert]
-Rewrite SPARC emulation based on detailed descriptions from SPARC manual [Ryan Holtz]
-galpani3.cpp: Added correct supplemental graphics roms to the Gals
Panic 3 (Hong Kong) set. [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
-dec_lk201: keyclick [Bavarese]
-Added "return to origin point (0,0)" feature to Tilemap Viewer (tied
with HOME key) [Angelo Salese]
-Improved workaround for missing cbegin/cend in glibstdc++ [Alex Miller]
-sg1000.cpp: many improvements [Enik Land]
* Create a SG-1000 expansion slot.
* Hook up the SG-1000 expansion slot to sg1000.cpp and sms.cpp
* Split the sk1100 code from sg1000.cpp and attach it to the new
* Create a new FM Sound Unit device and attach it to the new
* For the sc3000 driver, re-add sk1100 as a fixed SG-1000 expansion
* Add sg1000 software list to sg1000m3 and Japanese/Korean SMS
-sms.cpp: implemented some new findings [Enik Land]
* Remove some mirrors for ports $DC/$DD on SMSJ based on Charles' hw
* Add basic C-Sync callback to 315_5124.cpp, based on Charles' hw
* Add built-in Rapid Fire (uses C-Sync) for SMSJ and Korean SMS1
* Add new SMS drivers due to XTAL differences: sms1br - Tec Toy
Master System I (Brazil) sms2br - Tec Toy Master System II
(Brazil) smsbr - Tec Toy Master System III Compact (Brazil)
sms1paln - Tec Toy Master System I (PAL-N) sms2paln - Tec Toy
Master System II (PAL-N) smspaln - Tec Toy Master System III
Compact (PAL-N) Brazil is PAL-M TV system, but I decided to call
it by the country name, seems to be better recognizable and for
emulation looks more like a NTSC system. PAL-N is used in
Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay and looks closer to the European
PAL system when compared to PAL-M.
-Load save state preparations [Nathan Woods]
* A number of changes and refactorings in preparation for a new
load/save state menu. Most notably, I am C++-ifying osd_directory
(now osd::directory) and changing osd_stat() to return
* Take note that this change completely omits POSIX support, simply
because I lack a development environment to support it. This will
have to be done by someone else.
-POSIX implementation for new directory read features, cleanup of
Windows implementation, return directory handle as smart pointer, fix
full build [Vas Crabb]
-cop: nicer sorting routine [O. Galibert]
-Supply modified time for files in archives [Vas Crabb]
-Fix LDUH, LDSH, LDUHA, and LDSHA opcodes in the SPARC core [Ryan Holtz]
-ImGui debugger improvements [Barry Rodewald]
* Memory views now control their own position, removing the scrollbar,
allows finer control of large memory areas.
* Pressing Enter on an empty debugger console input now does a single
* Disassembly and Memory expression inputs now auto-select all.
* Fix various key inputs.
* Send character inputs to views, allowing memory editing to be possible
in a memory window.
* Show a rectangle around the view with focus.
* Add history functionality (press up/down in the debugger console input
* Allow log windows and debugger console scrollbars to stay at their
maximum value, if moved there.
-Flaming 7 (original): Fixed the Paytable DIP switches. [Roberto Fresca]
-Add older version SPARCstation IPX (Sun 4/50) ROM as an alt bios, and
add ROM locations [Lord Nightmare]
-trs80: fixed loss of keyboard control on some games. [Robbbert]
New machines added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Tektronix 4404 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
Entex Electronic Soccer [hap, Sean Riddle]
U.S. Games Super Sports-4 [hap, Sean Riddle]
Reversi Sensory Challenger [hap, yovan]
iSBC 80/10 [Nigel Barnes]
iSBC 80/10A [Nigel Barnes]
iSBC 80/10B [Nigel Barnes]
iSBC 80/30 [Nigel Barnes]
Flaming 7 (Red, White & Blue 7's + Hollywood Nights) [Roberto Fresca, Vas Crabb, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Super 9 Sensory Chess Challenger [hap, anonymous]
Fidelity Elite Avant Garde (model 6117-9) [anonymous]
Moto Frenzy [Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Samuel Neves, Peter Wilhelmsen]
Kyuukoukabakugekitai - Dive Bomber Squad [Andy Welburn, ShouTime, Smitdogg, David Haywood, Imhotep,
Ryan Holtz, hap, Zhivko Dimitrov, spogghi, ANY, Arjen Hoekman, Arcade Addict, krick, Dullaron,
Eddie, f205v, rtw, Rod_Wod, Fabien Marsaud, InsertMoreCoins, Jan Stuhler, trap15, Macaw,
Team Japump, Brandon Munger, Juan Manuel Gutierrez, abelardator2, Jordi Bosch Creus, haynor666,
Nestor Acebo Jimenez, Carl Perry, Jeremy McElroy, Steven Boswell, JJaVMeTaL, Steven LeMaire,
Matthew Shultz, Mark Riley has no toaster, Carlos Gutierrez, Bjorn Stahl, Aldo Vittorio De Luca,
Bruno Celsi, Philip Zumbrun, cornishdavey, Stefano De Dionigi, motoschifo, Mamesick,
Daniel Hitchcock, Patrick Wheeler, bisus, desodeso, Swos, Don Zaucker, Tox Nox Fox, Zak0077,
giuppo, Moket, Frankie, robindan77, biasini, Dr_Zero, motoschifo, Mameremember, John Wilke,
Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Berlioux Julien, Lior Aouate, The Dumping Union]
1943: Battle for Midway Mark II (US) [Gracious Anonymous Donor, caius, The Dumping Union]
New clones added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Super Street Fighter II: The Tournament Battle (Japan 931005) [ShouTime]
Electronic Battleship (1982 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Lethal Weapon 3 (2.07 USA) [Zab]
Side by Side (Ver 2.6 J) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
Side by Side 2 (Ver 2.6 OK) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
Mutant Warrior (Altered Beast - Datsu bootleg) [gmx, The Dumping Union]
Ufo Robo Dangar (4/07/1987) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
Ufo Robo Dangar (9/26/1986, Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
Out Zone (Zero Wing TP-015 PCB conversion) [caius, The Dumping Union]
Astro Combat (Proel bootleg, encrypted) [Any]
Space Invaders (CV Version, smaller roms) [Andrew Welburn]
Scramble (Model Racing, Italian bootleg) [Piero Andreini, PaTrYcK]
Metamorphic Force (ver EAA - alternate) [caius]
Major Poker (3 different sets with Micro Manufacturing intro) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Lucky Poker (bootleg/hack of Major Poker) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Royal Card (Austrian, set 8) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Super Pacman (v1.2) + Cherry Master (Corsica, v8.31, set 1) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Galaxian (bootleg, set 4) [Dyno Dastardly, Janniz]
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 New Age of Heroes (USA) (Rev A) [rtw, Ryan Holtz, Tourniquet, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
River Patrol (Japan) [ShouTime]
E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force (Japan, prototype) [ShouTime]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Egyptian Gold, 2000 Bonus) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Flaming 7 (Taiwanese Hardware, unknown version) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - Turtles in Time (4 Players ver EAA) [Nomax]
Buena Suerte (Spanish/Portuguese, set 23) [Roberto Fresca]
Hyper Bishi Bashi (GE876 VER. KAA) [Guru, smf]
Varth (bootleg) [Robbbert]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
V-Tech V-Smile Pro [TeamEurope]
World Club Champion Football Serie A 2001-2002 Ver. 2 (CDP-10001C) [any, f205v, ShouTime, rtw]
World Club Champion Football Serie A 2001-2002 DIMM FIRM Ver.3.03 (CDP-10003) [any]
World Club Champion Football Serie A 2002-2003 Drive Checker (CDV-10007) [any, f205v, ShouTime, rtw]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Main, 50) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Main, 500) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Flaming 7 (Custom Hardware, Main, 2000) [Roberto Fresca, Ioannis Bampoulas]
Fidelity Elite A/S Challenger [hap, anonymous]
Alesis QS-7 [Felipe Sanches]
CPU-30 [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Magic Card (H8, English) [Yrouel]
New WORKING software list additions
-bbcb_cass.xml: Added various recently dumped games. [Nigel Barnes]
-bbcmc_flop.xml: Added various educational titles. [Nigel Barnes]
-megadriv.xml: Chaoji Majiang Club / Super Mahjong Club (Tw)
[system11, Fabio Priuli]
-pce_tourvision.xml: Out Run [system11, kebrank]
* Added Supermon (Toronto PET User Group) [Ken White]
* Replaced bad dump of Side B of Squiggle, Big Time / Monitor (the m
command in the monitor now works correctly) [Ken White]
-psx.xml: Added CHD images of redump.org USA disc set. [Aeternal]
-psx.xml: Added some more prototypes and misc disks. [Fabio Priuli]
-sorcerer_cass.xml: Added many games. [Robbbert]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
-cdi.xml: added a few recently dumped prototypes. [Fabio Priuli]
-fmtowns_cd.xml: completed addition of known dumps. [r09, Breiztiger]
-leapster.xml: 8 new dumps added [Team Europe]
-pc98_cd.xml: added software list with misc CHDs from several sources
-vsmile.xml: 6 new dumps added [Team Europe]
-vsmile_cart.xml: added a few new US dumps [Rimsky82]