I have two computers running MAME.
My home computer and my arcade cabinet.
What I find is I can run certain games on my home computer that are KILLING my arcade cabinet.
GAME HOME COMPUTER ARCADE CAB
NFL BLITZ Perfect Stuttering, unplayable
MORTAL KOMBAT Perfect Slow
I know my two computers are different, but I can't believe the HOW different MAME works between the two of them.
Here are my stats:
* Windows 10
* CPU - Intel Core i3 6100 @ 3.70GHz
* RAM - 16.0 Dual @ 1066MHz
* MB - ASRock Z170 K4
* Graphics - 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
* Windows 7 32-bit
* CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16GHz
* RAM - 4.0 Dual DDR2 @ 400MHz
* MB - EVGA 122-CK-NF68
* Graphics - 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
What is the average computer / computing power I need to run NFL Blitz and other intensive games?