DOS76

MAME losing focus when using secondary display for vertical games

I've had this issue now for about the last 4 versions when ever I play any games in MAME that are in portrait mode the focus will leave the emulator and go back to my main display. Anyone know of anything I could try to get this to stop happening?
Tafoid

Re: MAME losing focus when using secondary display for vertical games

DOS76 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 12:31 pm I've had this issue now for about the last 4 versions when ever I play any games in MAME that are in portrait mode the focus will leave the emulator and go back to my main display. Anyone know of anything I could try to get this to stop happening?
Can you give us an exact detail of what your settings are to accomplish this - any vertical game on this second monitor? Are you using ROL/ROR? Also, a precise version that this worked correctly would help as well.
DOS76

Re: MAME losing focus when using secondary display for vertical games

Yes it is happening with any games on the 2nd monitor. I've included my vertical.ini file so you can see the settings the monitor is already oriented into portrait mode by the system settings so I don't believe I use any rotation I just have the ini set to that specific display. I've had the issues at least since the 0.183 version so before then it was working.
VERTICAL.ini
(10.45 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Return to “MAME Discussion”