lostleroy

Player 1 and 2 start buttons

Hey all. Just wondering has anyone been able to get Zoo Keeper and Kram to start after inserting coins. It takes coins, but the Player 1 and Player 2 start buttons are non-responsive. This happened when MAME upgraded to to 0.211. I have been researching this and have posted on MAMETesters, but no luck. Now that 0.215 is out, these are the only two games I have problems with. I like Zoo Keeper and would like to keep everything up to date. Any help or suggestions? Thanks.
Tafoid

Re: Player 1 and 2 start buttons

lostleroy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:27 am Hey all. Just wondering has anyone been able to get Zoo Keeper and Kram to start after inserting coins. It takes coins, but the Player 1 and Player 2 start buttons are non-responsive. This happened when MAME upgraded to to 0.211. I have been researching this and have posted on MAMETesters, but no luck. Now that 0.215 is out, these are the only two games I have problems with. I like Zoo Keeper and would like to keep everything up to date. Any help or suggestions? Thanks.
This bug should be fixed for release in 0.216 which is set to do live on Wednesday sometime, November 27th, 2019.
https://mametesters.org/view.php?id=7386

Return to “MAME Discussion”