hdsarcade

how to make the coin accepter run probatly

hi
i have few arcade cabinets and some times we do some "challenges" with are spicial coins /
i have coin accepter in each cabinet and each member in the challenge have 10 coins and every time are challenge is diffrent
my major problem is
that some times when chosing the mame game from the front end. its take some times to run.
lets say i try to run simpsons, so in the start of the game its checking rom and heeprom and soo and soo..
so if i put the coin in - its not accept it because the game is not yet rurring .

my question is-
1- is there any way to skip the roms / heeprom / other check - when entring mame game.
2- is there some electric gadget that can make my coin accepter push his buttom ( WHEN U ENTER A COIN ITS LIKE PUSSHING A BUTTOM) 10 secends after he got the coin
Tafoid

Re: how to make the coin accepter run probatly

hdsarcade wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:09 am hi
i have few arcade cabinets and some times we do some "challenges" with are spicial coins /
i have coin accepter in each cabinet and each member in the challenge have 10 coins and every time are challenge is diffrent
my major problem is
that some times when chosing the mame game from the front end. its take some times to run.
lets say i try to run simpsons, so in the start of the game its checking rom and heeprom and soo and soo..
so if i put the coin in - its not accept it because the game is not yet rurring .

my question is-
1- is there any way to skip the roms / heeprom / other check - when entring mame game.
2- is there some electric gadget that can make my coin accepter push his buttom ( WHEN U ENTER A COIN ITS LIKE PUSSHING A BUTTOM) 10 secends after he got the coin

This is beyond the scope of what we consider as support for MAME. Any discussion MAME cabinet coin mechanisms, ability to accept coin/credits globally, or any credit transfer systems/manipulation is strictly FORBIDDEN. Sorry, there are no exceptions regardless of what your intent is as this information can be abused by others.

Locking

Return to “MAME Discussion”