jnpacblo

Escape from the planet of the robot monsters bug

Hi

The game boots fine, you can add coins, but you cant start the game. after the demo ends, the game freezes at the gameplay screen. it is working fine on mame 218 build (have not tested on 219 or 220) but the bug ocurred on the 221 and 222 mame build. I have tried on diferent PC´s, and the result always is the same. Romset is checked on clmamepro and I cant find any error.

Just wondering if its only me or if its a known issue.

Thanks
Tafoid

Re: Escape from the planet of the robot monsters bug

jnpacblo wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:35 pm Hi

The game boots fine, you can add coins, but you cant start the game. after the demo ends, the game freezes at the gameplay screen. it is working fine on mame 218 build (have not tested on 219 or 220) but the bug ocurred on the 221 and 222 mame build. I have tried on diferent PC´s, and the result always is the same. Romset is checked on clmamepro and I cant find any error.

Just wondering if its only me or if its a known issue.

Thanks

It appears to be a valid regression surrounding work done with a number of Atari drivers.
Traditionally, we'd ask that bugs be reported to MAMETESTERS https://mametesters.org but I will properly research and document it. If you find stuff in the future, please use the MAMETESTERS site.

Thanks for the heads up
jnpacblo

Re: Escape from the planet of the robot monsters bug

Thank you.

In the future I will report bugs I found in the propper channel :D

Return to “MAME Discussion”