Ultrapat234

my sega model 2 mame roms wouldnt work on mame

hi
im a guy from the philippines that wants to re live the past of arcade games from the 80s and mostly from the 90s. i downloaded the latest version of mame yesterday, so far most of the games ive tried worked on my laptop pc except for sega model 2 roms. every game ive tried that was released on the sega model 2 straight up did not work from daytona usa to sega rally championship none have worked. however other sources claim that model 2 games work on this emulator. i am seeking help and just want to play my old model 2 roms because the model 2 emulator does not work on my computer. please help.
mhoes

Re: my sega model 2 mame roms wouldnt work on mame

Ultrapat234 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:46 am hi
im a guy from the philippines that wants to re live the past of arcade games from the 80s and mostly from the 90s. i downloaded the latest version of mame yesterday, so far most of the games ive tried worked on my laptop pc except for sega model 2 roms. every game ive tried that was released on the sega model 2 straight up did not work from daytona usa to sega rally championship none have worked. however other sources claim that model 2 games work on this emulator. i am seeking help and just want to play my old model 2 roms because the model 2 emulator does not work on my computer. please help.
You state that they 'did not work', but you do not provide any specifics. What steps have you taken, and what were the results ?

For example :

You started MAME by doubleclicking on it
You selected and clicked on 'Daytona USA'
And then what ? You got an error message ? If so what was it ? Did the screen just stay black, and you had to kill MAME ? Your machine crashed and rebooted ?

If you do not provide details like that, people cannot help you. Were not mind-readers, you know ;)

Return to “MAME Discussion”