RClaff

Displaying games

i have the newest build of MAME and i don't have a lot of games. But when i start MAME, it lists a bunch of games i don't have. How do i make it display only my games?
Kale

Re: Displaying games

In case you're using latest and the new UI, on the left there should be a selector for various options:

Using the mouse and clicking on available should do the trick.
Tafoid

The games it shows you don't have are ones which you can run that do not require addition romsets or bioses to be able to run. This may (and likely will) change in the future but for now it is displayed in this manner to show you everything available.
Meneer Jansen

Tafoid wrote:The games it shows you don't have are ones which you can run that do not require addition romsets or bioses to be able to run. This may (and likely will) change in the future but for now it is displayed in this manner to show you everything available.
I also noticed that this (new) interface shows the available game systems it can emulate out of the box if you select "Show only available". However, that list is so long compared the the games/roms that I own that its a bit confusing...

By the way, its also a bit hard to figure out how the new interface works because the official Wiki has no text about it (yet). All "unofficial" websites have obsolete info 'bout Mame's UI.

Keep up the good work on emulating the only game systems I still play on! :)

Return to “MAME Discussion”