mhoes

Re: 30 Test Error

username wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:28 pm Took 1 click for gemcrush.zip to bypass error and get to the game.
Took one click to determine we should not feed the trolls.
username

Wow, you actually took the time to write the same thing you wrote previously; you should be very proud. As I wrote previously, at this point I don't expect anyone on this board to provide any help on this topic, since most of the other non-cheat related topics I wrote about last year didn't receive any replies, and I am only continuing to list any cheat errors I find because I'd already started doing it in this thread and would like to have them all in 1 place when I'm done so I can copy/paste them all on another cheat-related site, assuming I can actually successfully register on any of them (as mentioned previously, I've apparently already found 1 that the responder above didn't). Also, now that I got a response from Haze, I'm hoping he may find some things he can use from my previous topics, assuming he wants to do that and has time to respond to my message. As for you, I vaguely remembered from my time here last year that there were many complaints about your snarky attitude and rude responses, and looking through some threads recently I see my memory was correct. If you don't have any helpful responses don't bother unnecessarily lengthening this thread anymore.
mhoes

username wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pmIf you don't have any helpful responses don't bother unnecessarily lengthening this thread anymore.
Sounds like you should take your own advice.
Tafoid

mhoes wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:20 pm
username wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pmIf you don't have any helpful responses don't bother unnecessarily lengthening this thread anymore.
Sounds like you should take your own advice.

Enough! Stop all this, please.
Closing.

Return to “MAME Discussion”