Multi Retro Man

Mr Do new protection has broken it

Apologies if this has already been mentioned (I tried to search for Mr Do but the search said that each word needed to be 3 characters) but the latest update with the new protection has broken Mr Do.

When you collect all the letters, it gives you an extra Mr Do but one of the letters (usually the letter E) is cleared and all the others are showing as still collected, so the character from E appears randomly (usually on the top left corner) and when you manage to get the centre fruit (or whatever it is) then it plays the tune (very repetitively and annoying lol) and the only way the baddies will move is when you go very close to them.

After a few more levels, part of the maze turns black and you can't see what's been dug or not.

Shame really. I've done some videos of it and may upload them to YouTube in the very near future.
Robert

Re: Mr Do new protection has broken it

(deleted)
Last edited by Robert on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Multi Retro Man

Thank you. Is this the correct place to report any bugs? I've sent a request to join the other forum, just in case. :)
Robert

(deleted)
Multi Retro Man

Hi, it only happened in the last update as they've used different protection for the game
Robert

(deleted)
Multi Retro Man

Brilliant, thank you for letting me know :D

Return to “MAME Discussion”