Angemell

Simpsons sound bug in version 0.244

Greetings:

I'm new to the forum and I don't know if this is a proper way to discuss about a bug. I've downloaded and installed MAME v. 0.244 and suddenly the Simpsons game started to present a sound bug (after a few seconds it breaks, emitting a continuous noise). I thought it was the rom version but I've downloaded the last one dumped (from 2016 it seems), and the bug remains.

Could anyone tell me this is a good wat to report the bug so it could be considered being fixed for MAME's next version?

Thanks a lot in advanced for your help and concern; regards :)
Tafoid

Re: Simpsons sound bug in version 0.244

Angemell wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:35 am Greetings:

I'm new to the forum and I don't know if this is a proper way to discuss about a bug. I've downloaded and installed MAME v. 0.244 and suddenly the Simpsons game started to present a sound bug (after a few seconds it breaks, emitting a continuous noise). I thought it was the rom version but I've downloaded the last one dumped (from 2016 it seems), and the bug remains.

Could anyone tell me this is a good wat to report the bug so it could be considered being fixed for MAME's next version?

Thanks a lot in advanced for your help and concern; regards :)

Was reported at MAMETESTERS, various forums, and even reddit. It has been fixed for next version.
https://mametesters.org/view.php?id=8333

Return to “MAME Discussion”