JayRockets

Can't join MAME Testers

I keep getting the following when I click the email verification link: APPLICATION ERROR #1901
The confirmation URL is invalid or has already been used. Please signup again.
Tafoid

Re: Can't join MAME Testers

JayRockets wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:00 pm I keep getting the following when I click the email verification link: APPLICATION ERROR #1901
The confirmation URL is invalid or has already been used. Please signup again.

Try not clicking blindly what the email provider/browser thinks is a link. I've seen it recently that confirmation emails show a link that isn't completely linked as clickable. Manually copy/paste the entire confirmation line into a text document and make sure there are no hidden linefeed characters inside - then paste that into the browser to activate. Not sure if there is much that can be done to correct it so the browser shows the link intact and complete.
JayRockets

I did that. I noticed the entire adress wasnt linked.
Tafoid

JayRockets wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:45 pm I did that. I noticed the entire adress wasnt linked.

It should work. You have to be 100% sure there are no invisible to you characters such as line breaks or carriage returns in the text.
If you still can't get it going, I'll delete your two attempts and you can try again making sure the text is complete and unbroken.
JayRockets

There was a "=" in the hash that I thought belonged there, but I guess it didn't as it worked after removing that.
Tafoid

JayRockets wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:19 pm There was a "=" in the hash that I thought belonged there, but I guess it didn't as it worked after removing that.

Good deal.
I've deleted the other account and set you to Tester should you need to report a valid bug.

Return to “MAME Discussion”