mamelicious

cruis'n exotica

Is cruis'n exotica working in mame 0.231?
I have weird graphics while racing.

See screenshot
Attachments
a.png
a.png (2.81 MiB) Viewed 20165 times
Tafoid

Re: cruis'n exotica

mamelicious wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm Is cruis'n exotica working in mame 0.231?
I have weird graphics while racing.

See screenshot
Not expected to be working. It is flagged clearly upon starting the machine that numerous things are wrong with the emulation with graphics being one of them.

Attachments
crusnexo warning screen
crusnexo warning screen
crusnexo.png (140.68 KiB) Viewed 20163 times
mamelicious

why are non working games allowed to run?
They should be disabled until it works.
Or is this feature for people who like non working games? :D
bob_loblaw

What a surprise, MAME emulating a 3D polygonal racing game horribly. After playing this IRL not too long ago, why anyone would want to play this badly emulated version in MAME is beyond me.
Tafoid

bob_loblaw wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:30 pm What a surprise, MAME emulating a 3D polygonal racing game horribly. After playing this IRL not too long ago, why anyone would want to play this badly emulated version in MAME is beyond me.

The machine is still not emulated well as the warning screens (pictured above which you must hit a key to bypass) and documentation within the source should show you. Sadly, given your first post @ https://forum.mamedev.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=712 along with this post - not so certain you are good fit for this forum. If you are truly needing help, you can check the official documentation at https://www.mamedev.org/ and hopefully that information can help you.

Return to “MAME Discussion”