patolucas777

help with DBV A PULSE

Hello, thanks for accepting me ... I have a problem, how can I change this in card game
<port tag = ": SENSOR" works full active KEY 5
<port tag = ": DBV" does not work with keys, it should do it with 6 but it does not work, I already enabled bill and neither .. I hope help
patolucas777

Re: help with DBV A PULSE

BadWolf7930 they told me this member could help me, please can someone help me if they know BadWolf7930
Tafoid

patolucas777 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:46 pm Hello, thanks for accepting me ... I have a problem, how can I change this in card game
<port tag = ": DBV" does not work with keys, it should do it with 6 but it does not work, I already enabled bill and neither .. I hope help

We'll need some specific information.
What machine are you trying to emulate (what driver?), are you changing source code for any reason? What is your goal? Are you creating some CFG file for a machine or driver?
mhoes

Tafoid wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:24 pm
patolucas777 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:46 pm Hello, thanks for accepting me ... I have a problem, how can I change this in card game

We'll need some specific information.
What machine are you trying to emulate (what driver?), are you changing source code for any reason? What is your goal? Are you creating some CFG file for a machine or driver?
I'm only guessing of course, but the mentioning of 'BadWolf7930' led me to this bug report, which may clarify what the OP is talking about :

https://mametesters.org/view.php?id=6947

Return to “MAME Discussion”